Monday, January 13, 2014

Reviews of Hot Wheels Turbo Racing

Hot Wheels Turbo Racing
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
as a kid i loved this game but i never owned it. i bought it and it came quickly and worked flawlessly. fantastic game

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this Hot Wheels Turbo Racing game for my nephew. I must say it is pretty fun myself. Everyone has probably had a Hot Wheels when they were little. All of the classic Hot Wheels cars are on here. The objective is to unlock all of them. You start out with a few and you have to race on different tracks overcoming different obstacles to unlock all of the cars and win the game. Overall it is a fun family friendly game.

Best Deals for Hot Wheels Turbo Racing

My kids love the game. It's clean, (no barely dressed women, violence, etc). Some of the track looks like you are driving on actual hot wheels track. Over 40 cars available to unlock, so increases re-playability.

Honest reviews on Hot Wheels Turbo Racing

Look at the title of my review. It says it all.

Car Variety is beyond me. I've never seen so many vehicles in one game!

Unlocking them, now thats another story. You can unlock them in races, codes (for you cheaters....Okay I did it too when I couldn't save :( ) and finding them hidden in maps.

Graphics can be bland, but they can also be memorable, like to me.

Map variety is short, but memorable as well.

Basic gameplay is: Race, Do stunts to get boost power, and use that boost power to blast past your foes.Hot Wheels Turbo Racing

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hot Wheels Turbo Racing

I picked this up for free pretty much, I didnt know what to expect. I liked the PC and GBC versions, but this one has gone a completly different way. It only has one veiw, from behind. It would have been so much better to have a top view(sky cam) or veiw from the side like in Hot Wheels Stunt Something that are on GB and PC and probably every other platform. The one veiw is just no good.

It's not at all hard to play. But it's got no real challenge to it, the graphics may be better then the side angled other version of Hot Wheels games, but this one being from behind and all, it is not as much fun.

This game would be great for kids under 13, especiely under 6.. the controls are ok I guess, the graphics arnt so bad but could have been a lot better, the commentry is annoying till you turn it down.

Buy it for the kids maybe, but anyone into a real race game will find it's lack of reply value disapointing.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment