Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Buy TekNmotion Intruder Gaming Headset for Tablets, Smartphones, PC

TekNmotion Intruder Gaming Headset for Tablets, Smartphones, PC and Mac
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $46.98
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
Buy Now

I purchased this headset about five weeks ago, and rating it in the following categories: Comfort, Compatibility, Aesthetics/Construction, Sound Quality, and Mic Quality. Each is worth one star.

Comfort (1/1) The Intruder is the first headset I've seen that is actually shaped to fit over your ears! I can wear these for hours on end without any overly pressurized areas. The only thing that bugged me, is that the headband is a bit big. I'm about six feet tall with a moderately large head, and I wear these on the smallest setting.

Compatibility (.5/1) This headset comes with an array of cables and plugs to make it compatible with almost anything. Without adding any extension cables, you can plug the headset directly into a tablet, phone, etc. Adding the computer cable (long one with volume control and mic/stereo split) allows you to connect it to any machine that has a separate stereo plug and a separate microphone plug, it also adds the ability to mute the mic and adjust the headset volume with the controller. If you are running on a mac, it even comes with a cable that allows compatibility with that as well. The only downfall is that I cannot seem to get the mic to work with my Lunix machine, what a bummer.

Aesthetics/Construction: (1/1) These headphones are definite eyecandy. They look slick, smooth, and the red sure does stand out. They also don't look extremely bulky. As far as construction goes, they seem pretty solidly built: thick plastic, pads and cables.

Sound Quality: (.5/1) If you are looking for a headset with booming bass, you've come to the wrong place. I have a pair of in-ear Sennheisers that have double the bass of the intruder. They also seem to cackle a bit at high volumes. But if you are looking for a basic, multi-purpose pair of headphones for day to day use, these are a good option to be considering.

Mic Quality (1/1) Well, as you already know, I have not got the mic working on my Linux machine, but I have gotten a chance to use it on my windows laptop. The Intruder comes with two Microphones: the Mobile mic, and the gaming mic. Both of these mics are fully removable, isn't that cool? So if you wanted to take them on the bus with you to work, you wouldn't need to have a giant bulky microphone hanging in front of your face, you could swap the gaming mic with the mobile mic, or just ride with no mic at all. I was actually very impressed with the gaming mic, as there was very minimal cackling when yelling, yet I could still be heard when whispering. I don't know how the mobile mic sounds, but I have made phone calls with it and the person on the receiving end has been able to hear me just fine.

Conclusion:The Intruder earns itself a 4/5 stars overall and If you are looking for a simple, cheap headset with a removable mic, decent sound quality, an expensive look, and that is (almost) universal: Then the Intruder is the headset for you!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The headset itself can fold up so that you can put it into the included carrying bag. Everything is well built and seems like it can take a beating or two. The ear cups also swivel left and right for the perfect fit on one's head. The headset is well padded, both on the ear cups and on the top of the headset, so it can be worn for extended periods of time without one's ears starting to hurt. The cable cord is thick, so it is harder for it to fray and tangle. There are two microphones, which includes a long one for gaming and a short one for use on-the-go. Both can be detached from the headset. The long microphone is also adjustable.

The cable is attached to the headset, so if it frays or breaks, you will have to buy a whole new headset. The swivel towards the front of the headset does not turn all the way which is irksome (explained in the video below). The ear cups feature a glossy finish which scratches easily and attracts finger prints (black parts), and the red sections are more of a matte finish which does not attach finger prints or scratches as easily.

Sound quality is excellent. The bass is really strong and surprisingly good, which I did not expect from a gaming headset. Other usage scenarios for this headset can be when watching Youtube videos and movies, listening to music, etc. So overall, in terms of sound quality, everything is clear and fantastic.

Overall, the headset is well worth the money, especially given its price. Anyone who is in the market for a new headset to listen to music or to game with should look into this product. It is well built, and the sound quality is great.

Best Deals for TekNmotion Intruder Gaming Headset for Tablets, Smartphones, PC

Pros: Great pair for headphones for the price. Although they may not compete with other pairs of headphones, they are wonderful. They are made of high quality material, with a nice thick cord, comfortable cushioning, and a good headband that should fit any head easily. They do not have perfect noise isolation, however, music at a moderate noise level should not leak out, and you should not be able to hear un-wanted noise.They supply good quality for music with decent bass, which should sound good from AC/DC to Zomboy, and everywhere in between. It comes with a good selection of adapters for almost any computer or phone based machine. Both mics sound good for Skype and gaming as well.

Cons: I do not have too many issues with these. I do wish the main cable running from the actual headphones was a removable stereo cable, and if you have the smaller mic in for travel, some phones and iPods may silent your music according to what is picked up on the mic

Verdict: If you need a spare pare of headphones and a headset, or you don't have much money to invest, or want good headphones and a headset in one, buy these for yourself, or a gift.

Honest reviews on TekNmotion Intruder Gaming Headset for Tablets, Smartphones, PC

I've had this thing about 6 months now and I use it every single day. I have numerous 5-6 hour Skype calls maybe about 4-5 times a week.

Pros:

Good price

Lots of choices in plugging it in (2 different detachable mics, a really long cord, and volume adjuster that can be taken off as well)

lightweight

Decently durable cables for what it i. I'm not very gentle with my electronics, and so far it's been able to put up with most of the abuse. I've mashed the cable between the chair and the floor dozens of times and it hasn't broken or ripped yet.

Looks nice

Mic works very well.

Cons:

No noise reduction and sometimes the sound will be kind of static-y.

The seams on the ears rip off in about 4 months of use. So now the sponge is exposed and my ears have this uncomfortable feeling because it's rubbing up against the frigid edge of the ripped fake leather.

For this price, I'd buy this as a headset again. However if I just wanted it for audio, I would look into other products.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TekNmotion Intruder Gaming Headset for Tablets, Smartphones, PC

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I just received my TekNmotion Intruder headset and I'm very, very impressed. The first thing that strikes you as you open the package is just how great these headphones look! The design is stunning, they are very lightweight and they fold up to fit nicely in a convenient carrying pouch for travel. They fit comfortably over my ears and after just a few moments, I hardly noticed that I was even wearing them at all.

I tried them with my phone first; The sound quality is excellent, and from what I can tell, the microphone sends a clear, un-garbled signal.

I then plugged them into my computer for some serious gaming, and the sound quality was unsurpassed. The frequency range is excellent, allowing me to clearly hear the background sounds, high notes and sound effects as well as sonorous low tones. As I wasn't playing against anybody on line, I was able to remove the microphone easily. It actually comes with two microphones, a short one (which I used) that is ideal for use with a phone, and a table based mic with a flexible arm probably best used with a desk top application.

The package comes with a series of connection wires and jacks to accommodate nearly any platform you want to use. Just like the packaging says, these will work with mobile phones, laptops, desktops...nearly anything.

At less than $60, I think these headphones are a terrific value. They would be a great gift for any gamers on your list.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment