Monday, January 13, 2014

Review of Replacement Talkback Puck Cable for Turtle Beach Earforce x1, x11

Replacement Talkback Puck Cable for Turtle Beach Earforce x1, x11, x12, x31, x41 Headset
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $5.31
Today's Bonus: 82% Off
Buy Now

It broke after 3 days of light use. Don't waste your money or time with this product.

Just order a replacement from turtlebeach.com

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I did like the puck style of the wire because it allowed easy access to the chat volume and on/off switch. The wire works fine but after a few weeks of use, mine stopped working. The wire that had to be replaced lasted for almost three years, and the replacement didn't even last a quarter of a year.

Save your money and don't buy this wire; I wish I had read the reviews before I bought it.

Best Deals for Replacement Talkback Puck Cable for Turtle Beach Earforce x1, x11

my son loved it...3rd one he owned...aredog chewed up the last two..hopefully this is the lastone...i would buy this unit again

Honest reviews on Replacement Talkback Puck Cable for Turtle Beach Earforce x1, x11

I would buy the product again because it was an expensive but I wish there was a better choice out there I've had it for about a good month and a half now already it's breaking. the wire is breaking inside so its not sounding very good

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Replacement Talkback Puck Cable for Turtle Beach Earforce x1, x11

had to buy this thanks to an energetic son breaking the original one that came with my turtle beaches. works just as good as original.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment