Monday, January 6, 2014

Buy Skylanders Giants Series 2 GLOW IN THE DARK SONIC BOOM

Skylanders Giants Series 2 GLOW IN THE DARK SONIC BOOM
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
No false advertising here it's Series 2 Sonic Boom and she glows in the dark ;-) I'd give it 5 stars if the skylanders products weren't so expensive. Points for the fact that it properly glows in the dark not just dimly very visible.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I picked this up at Wal mart for $10,however it was the last one in stock.It is a really good figure and it REALLY GLOWS.Very cute when put on the portal because you can throw these little eggs and they become the babies and help you through the game.Well worth the money.

Best Deals for Skylanders Giants Series 2 GLOW IN THE DARK SONIC BOOM

I liked the product... it completed my daughters collection. It came very fast and we were all very satisfied with both the product and the provider.

Honest reviews on Skylanders Giants Series 2 GLOW IN THE DARK SONIC BOOM

my son and god son were so happy to get these. boxes perfect. skylander perfect. shipping was much faster than expected. thank you. i am beyond happy with this order.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Skylanders Giants Series 2 GLOW IN THE DARK SONIC BOOM

Okay, I understand that this is a Limited Walmart edition Whirlwind that glows in the dark. But the thing I'm mad about is that it's overpriced. If you wanted to get this product. Don't get it from here. Just drive to your Local Walmart, and buy it for $9.99. My son loves this toy, and I do too. But honestly, Amazon is overpricing this toy.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment