Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $21.90
Today's Bonus: 63% Off

You can switch from the old graphics to the new graphics. This game has better graphics. The game seems more realistic. The game operated more smoothly. I've been playing this game since Christmas. I like this game just as much as the other Halo games. This game met my expectations and then some. Jacob, 15 years old
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It was quite nice to play the original again after so many years, but with better graphics and sound. Does seem to be a more difficult game than I remember.
Best Deals for Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Replay the first halo with better graphics, a better library level map, and great memories! This updated special edition is amazing! Nice touch with the hit a button and see the former graphic textures! Now, a 343 Special Edition Halo 2 please!
Honest reviews on Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360)
This is an amazing game, always was, and the remake is good as well. Though primarily so you can still play multiplayer halo 1 and stuff. To be honest I put campaign mode on original graphics because I prefer them and the original sound. Not a big fan of the 'updated' soundtrack unless it's put in the original mode. But then again, that's an awesome feature, clicking a button in the middle of a level will change all the graphics and stuff back to original halo 1 status.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360)
This was an add to my son's expanding Halo collection. He says it is a great game, and was happy to have it for XBox.

No comments:
Post a Comment